• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Please report any issues or problems using Desifakes.com

If you notice any difficulty or facing any problems while using desifakes.com you can report it here. We will look into it
Brother .. some of my settings are restricted like I can't message anyone post in anyone please check and do the needful

Brother .. some of my settings are restricted like I can't message anyone post in anyone please check and do the needful
Your account is marked spam for not following forum rules. Go through the forum rules and mention here which rule you did not follow

Your account is marked spam for not following forum rules. Go through the forum rules and mention here which rule you did not follow
This allows me permission this time .. will always remember rules and won't comit mistake . Please unblock my settings admin . Promise don't repeat

Pls remove restrictions from my account .. next time will follow all rules and regulations

Sir,
You have insufficient privileges to reply here. Please remove this problem sir I am not inter any contest please remove this.
Thanks You so much sir.
You are posting unnecessary comments in contest,you are Banned from contests.

Back